Race 1 – waiting for wind

We are out in the race area but the wind is very light. Tempting bands of light wind roll down the course periodically but between them it’s very light and extremely shifty. The race officer and his team are constantly monitoring and hoping we can get racing today (first start scheduled for 14.00). At the briefing he advised the teams that if there was no sign of wind by around 15.30 he would make the decision to call off today’s race. We’ll keep you posted but keep your fingers crossed everyone.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Half Ton Classics Cup 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s