2011 Half Ton Cup – Update From The Race Committee

11.55 – RO Rob Lamb just radioed the competitors to update them on the weather situation, which is that there still isn’t enough wind for racing but that they are continuing to hope for the best that wind will arrive but that if there is no sign of wind by 13.00 they will make the decision to abandon racing and send the boats in to begin hauling out and packing up.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Half Ton Classic Cup 2011. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s